There’s never a fee or any obligation to meet and explore your options. In fact, We will do our best to make it as easy as possible; either by discussing your personal situation by phone, or in person!
Top reasons people meet with David:
- People who are retired, looking to retire, recently laid off, or changing jobs who are looking to protect and grow their hard-earned savings in their 401(k), Thrift, or IRA.
- People who are looking to maximize their Social Security Benefits and coordinate them with other income sources.
- People who have a 401k, 403B, Thrift Savings Plan, or other similar plans and are looking for direction and guidance on how to manage those investments.
- People who are tired of the roller coaster ride of the stock market and want to safeguard a portion of their money.
- People who are worried about taxes in retirement and are looking to avoid overpaying taxes by tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- People who have current life insurance or are looking to purchase life insurance.
- People who would like a 2nd opinion and want to know how much risk they have in their portfolio.
- People who need a higher return on their money than what is currently offered by the banks.
- People who are considering moving an existing IRA, 401k, 403b, Thrift, lump-sum pension, or Roth IRA.
- People who have received inheritance proceeds from the sale of property or any other lump sum payment they wish to invest.