Don’t delay – talk or visit with David soon. There’s never a fee or any obligation to meet with David and explore your options. In fact, David will do his best to make it as easy as possible; either by discussing your personal situation by phone, or in person!
While David is happy to meet or discuss personal finances with anyone, here’s the Top reasons people meet with David:
- People who are retired, looking to retire, recently laid off or changing jobs who are looking to protect and grow their hard-earned savings in their 401(k), Thrift or IRA.
- People who are looking to maximize their Social Security Benefits and coordinate them with other income sources.
- People who have a 401k, 403B, Thrift Savings Plan or other similar plans and are looking for direction and guidance on how to manage those investments.
- People who are tired of the roller coaster ride of the stock market and want to safeguard a portion of their money.
- People who have an annuity or are thinking seriously about purchasing one; before buying an annuity, you owe it to yourself to get a second opinion from an annuity expert.
- People who have current life insurance or are looking to purchase life insurance.
- People who would like a 2nd opinion and want to know how much risk they have in their portfolio.
- People looking for ways to deal with the tax tumor buried in their retirement accounts and want to know how to minimize taxes as much as possible in retirement.
- People who need a higher return on their money than what is currently offered by the banks.
- People who are considering moving an existing IRA, 401k, 403b, Thrift, lump sum pension, or Roth IRA.
- People who have received inheritance proceeds from the sale of property or any other lump sum payment they wish to invest.